Maceió is the capital and the largest city of the coastal state of Alagoas, Brazil.
It has a great coastal ambiance and stands out for its beauty – embedded in palm trees, mangroves and the bright green sea. It also has a remarkable culture, reflected in its arts and crafts, cuisine and customs. Maceió deserves its nickname “Water Paradise” and is famous for its sensational coastline with turquoise waters and amazing beaches
Maceió has a typical tropical climate with average temperature of 25 °C (77 °F).
Opalatur, the Official Travel Partner of IRONMAN 70.3 Brazilian circuit, will be offering travel packages to this 70.3 IRONMAN to make your trip perfect and stress-free.
Travel Package includes:
- Daily Breakfast
- Early Breakfast on race day
- Pre-race dinner on Saturday at the hotel
- Professional Bike Mechanic Service (adjustments)
- 2 CO2 Cartridges for Race Day
- Opalatur Welcome Package
- Bike course training
- VIP Race Day Hospitality Area
- Exclusive Recovery Area
- Trip to Hibiscus Beach Club on Monday
- Opalatur staff to assist you onsite
- Round Trip Airport Transportation
- Bike Assemble & Bike Pack
More information: email@example.com