Maceió is the capital and the largest city of the coastal state of Alagoas, Brazil.
It has a great coastal ambiance and stands out for its beauty – embedded in palm trees, mangroves and the bright green sea. It also has a remarkable culture, reflected in its arts and crafts, cuisine and customs. Maceió deserves its nickname “Water Paradise” and is famous for its sensational coastline with turquoise waters and amazing beaches
Maceió has a typical tropical climate with average temperature of 25 °C (77 °F).
+55 (82) 3023-8110
Opalatur, the Official Travel Partner of IRONMAN 70.3 Brazilian circuit, will be offering travel packages to this 70.3 IRONMAN to make your trip perfect and stress-free.
Our Travel Package includes:
- Accommodations (Best Western Hotel or Brisa Suite Hotel)
- Daily Breakfast
- Early Breakfast on race day
- Pre race dinner on saturday at the hotel
- Professional Bike Mechanic Service (adjustments)
- 2 CO2 Cartridges for Race Day
- Opalatur Welcome Package
- Bike course training on Friday and Saturday (1 hour session)
- VIP Race Day Hospitality Area
- Exclusive Recovery Area
- Trip to Hibiscus Beach Club on Monday
- Opalatur staff to assist you onsite
- Round Trip Airport Transportation
- Bike Assemble & Bike Pack
With 19 years of experience, Opalatur understands the logistics, details, and planning that goes into producing a successful race week and travel experience.
For accommodation information, please contact IRONMAN® 70.3® Alagoas official tourism agency.
Phone: (48) 3322-0061